View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2013, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
I think you should have to pay less if the sitter let your cats out. This is my biggest concern as I read so many stories about people pets escaping when they have a pet sitter.
I'm with you on this one, if I am ever going out I try to get a friend or family to come to the house and look after my babies, except for my mom they can go and stay at her house. The first time I asked my cousin if he could come and let the dogs out for me one night that I went to a show out of town, I wrote a full page of instructions for him he probably thought I was crazy, but I am a little bit.

I rather my furkids stay at home, I know they are safe there and comfortable. I thought about puppy daycare as well, but we are currently looking for a dog who ran away from his pet sitter/day care house, so it scares me.

Of course we are not trying to scare you tezster There is many good pet sitters out there too.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi