View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2008, 02:21 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
Good for you 14+k, seems like you've got your work cut out for you, it's your busy season too, non?
It is Chris. Thankfully the weather is keeping people from their gardens so I have a couple of days of relative quiet. I have a few brave souls coming in but not many. The weekend is going to be much warmer they say so I should be busy then. I will have to take a few minutes to put the salve on Squeak's eye though. Hubby can hold the fort for a couple of minutes as long as no one wants to pay.

On a good note - the three kitties inside have all had a poo in the last half huor or so and it is almost back to norm. Maybe I jumped the gun worrying so much. But better safe than sorry. Now it's my porch kitties and mom. I gave her some sulcrate this afternoon. She was not impressed. I have her babies in the house having a playdate with their cousins so she can rest.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!