View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover2 View Post
I understand things are different in a country like Kuwait where dogs may be considered "unclean" for religious reasons so may be treated a lot differently than in this country. But to say there are no kittens available for adoption is not true. There are rescue kittens to adopt in Kuwait that have been neutered/spayed, shots, vetted (Donation is $30KD for males, $40KD females mixed breed cats). http://www.paws-kuwait.org/index.php?aboutus This would be less expensive than getting one "off the street" and having to pay for all the expenses yourself. Hope you consider that.

ah-ah-ah thats not what i ment. dogs are animals, and in my religion an animal is not to be treated badly no matter what, god forbids it. its because an overload of dogs becomes a saftey hazard and im sure many of the people here who know dogs know this. they are very territorial animals and can be dangerous when at large. its the stray dogs that are gunned down. not dogs with collars or human owned. i dont agree with them being gunned down, i'd rather they are tranquilized and then put to sleep or taken to a wildlife resort, but like i said thats not in my control. please do not take the link 14+kittens posted as legitamet!

Check out the following kittens: Zita, Gary , Valentine, Nala or Soda. Any one of these could be a suitable playmate for Kiko.
http://www.paws-kuwait.org/adopt/thumbnails.php?album=2

What I don't understand is why if you caught the momacat that you would not get her spayed? or just let her go free again after she raised the kittens? None of that makes any sense to me at all! Sorry, but maybe I will have to "call you crazy"? I give up.
if i caught the mother cat, that would be different story. i said i might just end up taking the orange one, and not taking them all with me, as in catching it there, the mother cat would be a hassle. sorry for not being unclear.

anyhow, horrible update

i have to give kiko up. my mom's allergies are too strong for her to handle. shes telling me to take her away.

so i guess all plans have come to a very abrupt hault.
man this really sucks.

im gonna try and take her to animal friends.
maaaaaaaaaaaaan this really sucks.

dont know or have anyone who wants to take her.
"For those whom Islam has embraced, the greatest witness to God's unremitting, pursuing, sustaining, and guiding love is the Qu'ran. Like a vast magnificent ocean, it lures you deeper and deeper into its dazzling waves until you are swept into it. But instead of drowning in a sea of darkness, as described above, you find yourself immersed in an ocean of divine light and mercy." - Dr.Jeffrey Lang