View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2006, 01:36 PM

Sorry, I forgot to answer your other questions tenderfoot

Quote: "Having a crate in the main room can be handy for training, but not mandatory. I am just really concerned that this pup is spending too much time in the crate day and night. Can he sleep in your bed with you? Is he getting a break in the middle of the day to go potty? Is he getting lots of play time when you get home? Is he getting socialization with other dogs and people?"

to answer your other questions Tenderfoot... I have insomnia so it is better if he doesn't sleep directly with me or I will be up 24 /7 that's why we had to move him into Matthew's room.. I can still hear him if he whines... but not all his snoring and snorting...

He does get lots of play time as he is with my husband all day and then myself and the kids all night... he goes to bed at 10:00 pm and is usually up around 6:45Am although he seem to go 3 nights through and then wakes up one around 4:30 - 5:00 am which is when I get up and take him out.

He socializes with some dogs at his puppy class and as well our nieghbors dogs so far and of course the nieghbours have all been over to visit and let him meet them.