View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Blue eyed funny farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieDog View Post
“Then I realized I could make a lot of money from them. And now I’m really in love with them.”
this is the mentality that will come from China ( although we already have it in North America) and cause the most problems, many people will now fall in love with the breed ( or as my inbox for the website has shown, "since the article I now know what that breed of dog was we had as children")
I bet you right now there have been many people who have sucessfully gotten a hold of intact TM's from somewhere and will start breeding them to sell to China at "discounted" prices like $80 000 or something rediculous like that.

I worry this could be the new "doodle" here soon enough.
And the temperament, size and general nature of this breed in the wrong hands is going to be pure hell. This is no Rottie or Bully or other "media favorite" when this breed starts biting I worry many people will not survive the mildest attacks, they are a very primitive breed. I may just leave my guys intact long enough to have some fun in various venues with them but until this fad dies down, I dont see a Khamala breeding in the future at all. Even though improving the breed and providing the true fanciers well bred pets is the whole point of breeding in the end. I can not sleep at night wondering what is really happening to the pups unless they stay here until they are old enough to be altered prior to placement.