View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:29 PM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

My first question would be why the need for a muzzle on a 4 month old puppy? I understand they can bite, but an experienced (or good) vet would not muzzle a 4 month old puppy. I would most definitely make a complaint to the board, but I would not stop there. There are several web sites for vet clinic reviews. I would find each and every one and tell my story. I would also check with the media, someone like Troubleshooters or Marketplace that do consumer stories, they love stuff like this and can help to get your story out there. Also make a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. Even if the clinic isn't a member, you can still lodge a complaint and people who check with the BBB will be able to see it. Hopefully by doing those things you may save someone elses baby. Unfortunately, it won't help with yours

I'm so very sorry you and your family had to endure such a horrific experience. My heart truly goes out to you

sweet puppy

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012