View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2008, 08:12 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Hi, sabran. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

I don't know about the others, but with Priscilla, the nosebleeds just got very frequent and very severe. One day we were going to take her for a walk and the nosebleed started before she got all the way down the drive. That was very close to the end. The sneezing/bleeding episodes became much more frequent as well.

It's a hard decision to make and it's hard to tell for sure when it's 'that' time. If the Deramaxx is helping and her good times outweigh the bad, maybe it's not time yet.

Good luck, sabran. Hugs to your girl and for yourself. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers and we're here if you need to talk.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."