Thread: Ticked off!
View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2004, 01:35 PM
owned by Tucker

I don't know how anyone wouldn't do any thing for their pet. I recently had my dog put to sleep due to bone cancer he was 9 years old and had cancer in his front paw. It was a heart wrenching decission to make but it had to be done, his paw had swolen to 4 times its size and he was in pain even with pain killers. But we still had x-rays done to confirm mine and the vets minds on what was going on... When we bought Travis he cost us $50 I added up his vet bills that I have kept over the years and he had cost me almost$5000 in nine years and you know what if they could have saved him this time I would have paid $5000 more. He had been fixed and back dew claws removed, had OCD in his shoulder at 7 months repaired, at 5 years he got bloat and ended up with surgery to fix that. Some vets are good and let you pay them monthly for large vet bills then there is also pet insurance ( which I never had) I guess it all matters on how much you love your pet and where they are placed in your family. how could you say no to this face........
Attached Images