View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2006, 07:13 AM
An Honest Contributor
Fishing the Sea Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, KickUps Champion, Jason's Pong Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Aski Champion, Ping Champion

:sad: Jace hasn't been found yet :sad: Donald/Martha, Yoko/Dave spent all day Saturday and Sunday and Yoko was kind enough to continue with us on Sunday right till 6 last night then it got too dark. We even brought a friend of Jace's - a GSD to help with the search

It's a huge area and more flyers were distributed. Everyone that we stopped or knocked on their door knew of Jace so that's another good sign. One guy that works at a pizzeria nearby tried to grab him Friday morning but once again he bolted. As Yoko posted above he was also seen Friday evening, which was the last time. The one good thing is we at least know he's alive and it seems he may of found a hiding place and perhaps access to garbage as it's a somewhat residential area. We need help ...

He's no longer in the Anderson area but about 20 minutes away. I don't know where we were(I'm from Montreal) but I'll ask ycarter (yoko) to add to this post.

Can anyone from the Ottawa area help