View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2010, 12:01 AM

OMG... I just watched that DogTown clip... that poor dog! Amazing what people will allow their dog to endure and then just leaving him at a shelter...
Wow!
Well... losing part of a jaw is not the worst thing in the world. The dog looked pretty happy after recovering. Teddy's tumour is the size of the nail on my pinky finger.

Once I get a bit more advice/opinions on all my options, I will do whatever I need to do... This has been a bit of a wake-up call to the reality of his mortality and its hard to come to terms with... He has really been my touchstone through much heartache over the past several years. I can't quite imagine life without him.

If I go through with this surgery, I am gearing myself up for staying at the VEC hospital for 2 days straight (bring a couple of books and some computer work) and just wait it out as I would if a loved one was in a human hospital.

Only wish they could anaesthetize me at the same time (!)... Even waiting for him to come home from minor hematoma surgery... the waiting was the worst...