View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2007, 11:14 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypenny View Post
Although I love all your doggies, Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie, has to be my favorite . I think she was the first of your pack I fell in love with when I first read one of your newsletters.
Truth be told, she's hazel's favorite, too...if hazel played favorites, which she tries very hard not to do

Ms Macie is such a little waif. She's so love-hungry, but also so independent. It's the result of growing up alone in an outdoor kennel--she was lonely; she learned to entertain herself. These days, she gets (almost) all the loving she asks for, and still entertains herself--only now she actually gets to stalk and chase the Dangerous Butterfly instead of just watching from her kennel. So she's extremely cuddly, but still forgets to listen when she's focused on a butterfly or a bird or a varmint. She's getting better, but she'll likely never be as focused on us as we'd like her to be. 12 months is a long time to spend alone in a kennel. And they should have been very formative months, too...so much time wasted for the poor dear! :sad:

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."