View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2011, 12:28 PM

Thank you for all the kind words, and for letting me know about the bleeding out. I kinda thought that in the back of my mind. For the last 6 yrs I have always spent all my time w/her cause of being takin out of the work place ( disabled ) so I know she is spoiled about being w/me all the time, except going to the doctor w/me. She really goes bye bye alot more now. If she feels good we take her to the doctor w/me and he will stay in the car w/her. Matsi has been doing alot of squeeky toy time again, she hasnt done this in about 3 yrs, When she was younger she would at 7pm on the nose pick up her toy and run threw the house squeeking like crazy it sounded like she was playing a tune, then we would throw it and one thing she does is so cute, I crawl over the top of her and do the 1 2 3 wrestling count down, before I get to 3 she is up and gone just smiling at me. She is doing all these things again. I dont know what her intensions are but it reminds me of when she was a baby. I always stop what I am doing and play w/her, when she is resting I crawl in the floor w/her and just rub her down, she puts her paw on my hand and cups it w/her nails. She just holds my hand. I wouldnt trade this stuff for nothing, she and I have always been close, I rember one night she and I were on our way home from a BBQ and we hit something, We pulled over ,it was a deer. Matsi and I got 3 in one hit. Pregnant mom, Matsi has never sat in the frount seat again unless there was no room for her in the back. I file taxes for rent I pay , so any way I got them in the other day , so I put 300 in Matsi's kitty, and then I went shopping and got a Purifer for the house This make 2, so the air she breaths is clean ,I also got one for the sink, she gets good water now. Just some changes to make all for her even more better. Even switched to Organic house hold cleaners so she doesnt have to breath Chemicals.
We finally got her first shipment of Herbal Medicine in yesterday, she has had 2 doses of Essiac now, I pray the stuff for her immune system gets here by Wednesday or Thusday.
We havent had anymore bad bleeds like that one day. Yes we have had the pink snot, She seems to snot real bad at night though. Last night was one of the better one though
I hope we start seeing some good changes from the Essiac w/in a week. I am such a firm believer in the Alternative medicine from experance it has to work.
But the other morning (3am) she was nexted to the frount door and I come to look for her, I just looked at her and told her that if it gets to be to much she can go ahead and go, and that I will bring her back home to me. That was a rough conversation. When she gets picky and wont eat I have a ace in the whole , She gets her own package of thin sliced steaks. I just go cook her up about 3 or 4 of them , guarenteed to work.
I am afraid that one day she will go out side to her favorite spot and just go there and me find her there.
All I can say it pray that this medicine works , I cannot get the Radiation for her, but I dont really think I can put her threw that because of some stuff I have read. Matsi is my first dog and I guess this is why I dont want her to go yet.
Did you get radiation or Chemo for your friends ?
Thank you for being honest w/me about all this Cancer stuff.