View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2005, 10:21 AM

Smile AKC question

Hello everyone,

I have a question for all my pet loving friends.
I introduced myself about a week ago. I had just gotten my Shih Tzu pup we call him Baby . Boy has he grown this week and he eats very well.I still havent figured out how to make my photos of him appear here...But he is the cutest pup i ever seen.
We're doing great process with potty training him too. Gee, he is so smart!.
Anyhow, his Breeder gave him to me at barely 6 weeks of age. Told me not to say anything to nobody and she was gonna send me the AKC paper work to my house when she's got it.( He's got his 1st set of shots from us,was dewormed by her) Now the paperwork came,she called and said not to mail them of until the end of the month and she marked the Limited box on the competition/breeder info (wich i only noticed while looking over it,she didnt say anything). I'm kinda confused now. I didnt plan on breeding the pup but we looked forward to 1 Litter with one of my friends AKC dog also a Shih Tzu. We'd keep one of them and the other babies were gonna go to my Daughter and 2 other good friends i.e. Mother-in-Law ,if a litter is that many. ( I don't understand that she can decide what we can do with the puppy and not tell us about it when looking at her puppies when making the deposit.)
Then it would be time to go to the "clipping" center here at my wonderful local vet who neutered my other dog already.By the way, is there a best vet bulletin board?. Mine should be on there as outstanding and truely caring.
Can someone shed light on this situration ?
Of now to feeding and brushing and a walk.
Thank you
Shih Tzu mommy