View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Zoo operator

I have subjective reasons to want to bann or euthenize any violent dog. Pitbulls have been proven by some courts that they are a danger to society..I have no desire to own one and am afraid of many kinds of dogs due to my experiences. I sympathise with you loving dog owners whom this is affecting, but for someone like myself I am grateful for this kind of protection. Its too bad I am afraid...perhaps those who decided to pass this law were afraid too?or was there basis for this decision?
I would love to say all dog owners are responsible and that that would solve the problem , but no one can make a person be responsible...unless its after the fact ; so if banning violent tendant dogs was the answer I guess thats how it is...I havent seen any other reasonable solution...no one even likes muzzling their dog...so I guess they have to bann certain ones in order to make people be responsible. a few bad cookies ruined it for them all...isnt that always the way it is. I wish I wasnt so afraid of dogs but once you are bitten - It s hard to not be afraid.