View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2009, 12:32 PM
proud to be a cat slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmccallum View Post
The wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful and glad to hear you had a great day I love the dresses!

PLEASE....tell me that's just a stuffed lizzard draping over your shoulder.
That's a real iguana.. he was actually really cool to hold.. I wanted to take him home with me - but I don't think the kitties would have approved

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
Hi Mrs. Phoozles. Welcome back. Glad your big day is over or missing all the prep? Great to see everything went a-ok!
I was so calm the whole day because I don't think I realized it was finally happening! Right now I'm still in wedding mode - still not sure what I'm going to do once I really have to go back to regular life and not worry about little details..

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
You look gorgeous in your dress and the flower girl is adorable Wonderful wedding & honeymoon pics, I'm glad the weather turned out great for you Chico2 is right your hubby is a cutie

What's the shoe game?
Thanks growler - he knows he's a cutie too

The shoe game is where you take one of each of your shoes (i had one of his, and one of mine), and you sit back to back and they ask you questions (like who is more likely to be grumpy in the morning) and you hold up the shoe of the person it applies too.. I guess some of guests thought they were pretty funny - one of the questions we were asked was "who once set fire to a hobo?" We didn't let it bother us - we both put up my shoe (obviously it's not true)

Jake - grey DSH (Aug '98) Alley - spazzy grey tabby (Aug '07)