View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2009, 05:15 PM
Senior Contributor

Just want to make clear for the people that dont know..Roxy was brought to my door at that age she was going to be taken to the humane society,she was found on the property where i lived i would never take a animal that young i know better,but it was me or the humane society.Just wanted to clear that up..Yeah when im home shes out,like today,shes been out playing the games we play(fetch,attacking my ankles when i walk by)her and honey finally have come nose to nose,smelled each other than walked away,honey still hisses at her &me if i pet her and have roxys smell on me.And i have always done that i always say i will be right back..So i guess i will just let this play out the way it is gonna.I justcant imagine what she is feeling when im gone for the day,breaks my heart,i think maybe the 13 ride in the crate on the plane maybe makes her think im not coming back,guess i will never know..I just hate to see roxy in pain whether physical or in this case emotional..It s to much..