View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2005, 10:32 AM
nymph's Avatar
nymph nymph is offline
banned user
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 710
In the city of Ottawa, animal control is administered by city bylaw officers. You'd call the city's general number and they transfer you to animal bylaw officers.

dogcatharmony: have you actually talked with your irresponsible neighbor? Leash his golden retriever, and talk with him first, give him a warning before reporting to the animal control, at least that's what I'd do.
Reply With Quote