View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2004, 01:01 PM

Ok, what the hell happened around here while I was gone? Been working for the past week digging a hole. Lots of fun, but Bob comes along and watches.

So..............I come back and a certain someone is still around? What happened to the long winded boo hooing and soap opera cry fest where she was giving the dog up to her rescuing friend? I read that one evening and it made me want to puke. Anyone want to call me a typical guy making that comment? Go ahead, I've been called a SNAG in the past and was a social worker with guys in prison for nine years. It's not an exact science, but you can often tell when emotion is real and when it's a lure with a hook for attention! What the heck happened? Then she was getting a cat? What's next? A giraffe? 'What should I feed my Giraffe? My Giraffe mews at me when I pet it's foot, what should I do?' 'I'm getting a pony.' 'I'm getting an ant farm. My ants don't come when I call them, what should I do? I'm giving the ants away to an ant rescue.//////////////////////////////' 'Oh, I miss my ants, I can't live without them and I know they miss me.....'

You say this site is addictive. That wouldn't surprise me if you think that, because you are exibiting many addictive personality tendencies. Tell ya what...Go get some damn help? Quit burdening the rest of the people who come here with your addiction problem.......Oh, I won't say what I was about to. Even I draw the line...

She keeps telling us that everybody she knows says that her dog is incredibly well behaved and there are no problems with the dog. So why did/does she keep coming here with her food/aggression/personal problems? Why isn't she spreading all the good advice she has about bringing up a well behaved dog if she's such a good and responsible owner?

She kept telling us that she knew it was best for the dog in taking her to this grand place, and yet now the dog is returning to the same situation it departed from except that now there's no cable or cell phone?

Question...Do you have ADHD? Do a google search for something called the DSM-IV revised edition and look it up in there. You display a significant number of the symptoms. You don't seem able to remember anything that anyone says, even stuff you say yourself. As well, you change topics more often than anyone I've ever seen. However, you seem equally able to irritate the hell out of me and others no matter what topic you cover. You could piss me off describing a glass of water! Please, anyone who actually has ADHD, don't think I'm being a jerk in this regard. Seriously, her posts are so erratic, confusing, conflicting, short, etc. I really question her ability to focus on anything for more than 10 seconds which I'm sure is about as long as she thinks about something before she types it.

You say that you wish we could meet your dog. Christ, I'd love to meet your dog. I'd do anything to meet your dog and help him debrief about his situation. I wish the poor devil could type so he could get answers to your questions and we would never have to hear from you again. I'm sure the dog would love to vent a bit about having to live with you as well.

You say don't read what you post if we don't like it? How the hell can we not read it. You post everywhere! Five hundred times over the same damn thing? This board is full of your posts. I feel sometimes like I'm in the middle of a dog S*&$ting field with no shoes on when I see you've been about on the message boards here. Tell me again in this situation how I don't step in something? Tell me?

Lucky Rescue, I have done my best to be diplomatic in this post. I don't think I have used any words that would be considered parental guidance rated. The content and intent may be somewhat hostile, but coming to this site with her on it, I almost feel like I am in a constant state of being provoked. Even Lassie would have bit if she was annoyed this much. You know my thoughts on this subject, given my last post on this subject last week when I thought we were done with her.

Just a suggestion, but on the hockey websites I've been on in the past they have a rule about not starting redundent subjects in new posts because they clutter up the message board. Poeple who violate the rule are informed of the rule and referred to the previous posts where the topic was discussed. Subsequent breaches of the rule will result in more serious warnings. Continuing to ignore the rule will result in a person being banned.

Again, I know that moderators don't like to be told what to do and that's fine. But this is getting to the point where it's disruptive to the enjoyment of others who frequent this joint. I'm not religious, but I will pray to God that she doesn't find the means of getting a computer at home where she has all weekend to post on here. If this is as bad as it gets when she's at work I can't imagine what it would be like if she had all day to post. What the hell does she do at this auto dealer that she has all this time to surf here?

But oh, I forgot...today she's out washing the dogs at the rescue where Damien was supposed to be living and wouldn't have time to use a computer.....Want to know how I remembered that? BECAUSE I HEARD IT 50 TIMES!

I'm almost ready to say that I would literally crawl on my hands and knees through the scorpions, snakes, nettles and sand of the deserts of Arizona to destroy the computer she uses so she couldn't post here.

Want to know why that wouldn't work? Because she goes to the library to read books about dog behaviour and training so much and she would just use the computers there! Want to know how I know that? Because I've read it 50 times!

Damn, I know I'm going to be told I'm PMSing again. Karin I think it was you who mentioned that I was doing that, and should move on to childbirth. If childbirth is anything like this, I will go and get myself fixed immediately! I won't have any part in causing that kind of distress.