View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Queen

I don't think things have changed very much, its just becoming more obvious which views and personalities are more welcome on the forum. Its a shame to see some of the really energetic educated people get shut down or banned though because they are the ones that keep the fourm interesting and informative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erykah1310
If this gets deleted, I wont be suprised. However hopefully someone will have seen what I said.
I always feel that way if I express something slightly controversial. I was rather shocked when a thread was locked for what appeared to be the use of the word masturbation, so i'm not even sure what is safe at this point. Also something I notice is that whenever there is a complaint about the moderation it seems to go in the direction of what a thankless and difficult job it is.:sad: I also spend a large amount of time looking up information for people, wording things as kindly as possible. I find the reward is getting through to someone every now and then or finding out that something I said actually helped someone. I do appreciate the opportunity to be able to do that here without having to pay for a subscription but I have to admit i've been looking for something where I can speak freely.