View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2011, 11:50 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypenny View Post
Thanks 14+, but it took me all of 30 minutes to get the few lines of my last post written , don't know how I'd manage an article .

We were just trying to figure out what was setting Penny off and what was making Lucky react to her the way he was and why it was happening sporadically. We couldn't find a pattern, ruled out everything that made any sense and all that was left was food...the last thing we ever considered.
But if you take into consideration the effect red food dyes, MSG and other ingredients added to human foods have on some humans it makes perfect sense that some dogs will/may react differently as well to additives in their food. Or to the food itself. The important thing here is that you took the time to figure out what/how Penny was being affected by what she was eating and did something to change that. Kudos to you.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!