View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2005, 03:38 PM

I could but I can't..

I would take her in deffinetly but I can't at the moment and that is why I didn't take in more foster kittys rite away. It there was just one problem it would be not problem but there is more than one.

In my neigbhourhood almost everyone has a pet and the ones who don't--don't want one. One women was going to take the cat but she has to many kids and a puppy. She is just wondering if she would be able to bring the cat down to relatives in another country? Is this possible?

The women who left the cat was 'nice' but no one really knew her. I beleive she should have took responsabilities into her own hands for her own cat. Found a home, shelter, etc.. I hate this because people have enough problems to deal with and a bag of food and a cat dosn't make anything much easier. I know it is sad that no one could take her in but atleast she is being feed, and played with. I know this is far better than some towns.

This makes me so sad and angry and that is why I posted. To see if this kitty can get a home and the proper love she deserves.