View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2010, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cell View Post
What your feeling is guilt about getting rid of your pets. No one on here can give you advise about removing the guilt from your conscience. If these cats are such a huge nuisance for you just get rid of them, just give them to whoever you find willing to take them because not too many people are willing to take middle aged cats who are essentially special needs, shed a huge amount, splatter food, and don't use the litter boxes.

In fact these cats are lucky that you withstood their terrors for so long by the way you describe them, you may be better off having them put to sleep.
Then you can enjoy your clean house and a barfing, crapping baby, that will cry every 2 hours for 2 hours, throw its food all over.

No negative comments? what in the world to you expect when coming to a PET form asking how we can ease your guilty mind? Your not even asking how to cope or reform their behaviour, just asking how you can feel better about passing your burden to someone else.

Me Me Me, enjoy yourself.
Thank you, I will enjoy myself and whatever decision I make. And no, I am not feeling guilty. Not at all, actually. I was just coming on here to pretty much ask and see if anyone else has this problem and what they have done about it-and it doesn't go much more below the surface, there.