Thread: Seizures
View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2009, 09:39 AM
ZiggyZuzuZoeyRaggzy&Keena

Terrycito, so sorry to hear about your beautiful Molly's seizures...I am sure it is very difficult to watch. I really don't know anything about the dosing but if the vet already suggested it I would stick with it until you can talk to him tomorrow, especially if there has been another seizure.

I know for humans and am pretty sure it is the same for animals, it is not recommended to hold or restrict movement as this can lead to further injury it the seizing becomes more violent. If you are concerned about Molly's head, try to place pillows/blankets around her so she has a safe place but I would caution about holding her head. It could invite a head/neck injury. As I said, I am trained in this for humans but I am sure it applies to animals too. just my

I would be great if you could post some pics of Molly and Mitzi while you are waiting to call the vet tomorrow

Ginger and Hobo at the Bridge (Valentine's Day 2011) but NEVER forgotten <3...

"‎I have sent you on a journey to a land free from pain, not because
I did not love you, but because I loved you too much to force
you to stay" ♥ ♥

We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness.
It is here on earth and has four legs!