Thread: Don Cherry
View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2007, 04:32 PM

Please help ASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli View Post
My husband and I contacted his personal assistant today and are hoping to hear back from him soon. She felt he would be interested in helping our cause and would pass a long our message.
I have read your thread, And I was hoping you can help me. I understand Don Cherry is a very huge person,and very popular. And well you see, I am having the same type of problem as he is with his dog. We have a Dog Named Hunter who is a Mastiff, Boxer, Lab. And The law is trying to put him down because He has never had a licence, and is not neutured.He is always leashed and Muzzled, and we always clean up after him.He has never growled at anyone.and never bit anyone either.I am 18 on my own. And have spoken to the people at The Animal Rights Of Canada, I have gotten a lawyer from them,who is helping me out very much. But I fear that this will not be enough. Because I understand on our part we should of got Hunter licenced and neutured but we didnt.The courts are charging us 2325$ plus the fee's for the lawyer which are 1000$ plus the costs for his neuturing and licence and all his shots which is another 500$ . I am not asking for money , only that if you could,and I know this is a long shot. But could you give me the number so I could get ahold of Don Cherry. Or even pass on the message.