View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Munchkin Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
I am glad (I think? haha) that the vet didn't find anything. He wouldn't be able to "find" epilepsy. Did you ask him about that? I will wait to see the videos...good luck, it will test your patience!
No, I did not ask him about epilepsy. Last night, after the petit mal suggestions here, I watched multiple videos of dogs having petit and grand mal seizures. One video lasted 9-1/2 minutes. I watched videos of different breeds and sizes and types of seizures. It was a long night of video watching and online epilespy research, but I wanted to make sure that I saw as many videos as possible, and read as much as possible, to see if there was anything close to what Whisper is experiencing.

There wasn't. I kept trying to find something, but I couldn't. Obviously, epilepsy can't and shouldn't be ruled out. The diagnosis isn't over until it's over. And it ain't over. The Vet did say that a video would help him with his diagnosis - so that he can see exactly what is happening (as has been posted in this thread). So I will test my patience and capture those 1-3 second episodes! Whisper may file stalking charges against me, but in a court of law, I'd prevail. "It is for the good of the companion animal to have the video surveillance. Case dismissed."

And as I write this, I just realized that Whisper has not had a single episode today (as of now anyway). She is sleeping in the middle of the living room floor, on her back, legs spread wide (the little vamp).

Judy