Thread: Yay! She's back
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Senior Contributor

LOL funny u guys should mention bunduk. Right after I see this dude the neighbour rings the doorbell because lil bro left garage door open all night so im telling lil bro "OMG mom and dad are gonan coem home and were gonna be infested with mice!!!!" (i try to scare him )...he mildly freaks and declares we should let Onnie and Bunduk in the garage....I look at bunduk who's lying on the rug "dudi, u wanna go in the garage?" He purrmeos, and rolls over seductively for a belly rub. Lil bro "that's my killer!!" "ummm so where can we get mouse traps"

poisonous saliva?!?! really?? Wow. I like that they eat mice though..sweeet!!!! Kitties dont really go out anymore because I have to supervise and frankly its too cold to supervise

and otter, nono BAD squirrels!!! the squirrels are making a mess because theyre trying to pick out the peanuts...they basically dig alll the seed out of the feeders till they come across the prized peanuts

UMMMM and bunduk noms my finger ...which I like to think of as animate!! LOL....and spiders. He loves spiders..mmmmmMMmmm. And flies

hahaha...a vole eh? Do voles eat mice too??

"No, Bunduk, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"