View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2008, 12:51 PM
Compromised account

Thank you Soter! I think it would be cool to be able to choose your own and we could have the choices of purple theme, blue theme, green theme, orange theme or whatever works...

I would change the exsisting search option for advanced search that would allow you to narrow down your results to specific items, like I would be keying in a keyword, like "dog treats" and be able to narrow it down to specific sections (food, training, health...) I want to search, thus allowing me to see less results but more "to the point" so to speak.
A very good example of that is Ebay search, where I can specify a lot of details. While I understand that we don't need the price, shipping etc categories, but it would be neat to be able to specify some kind of criterias, to narrow searches down.
There is a generic "search" box that is active right now, but I personally was not able to successfully and quickly narrow the search down. I still had to read through the links that popped up, and sometimes you don't have the time or the patience to do that. Just trying to help!