View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Hazel's Personal Servant

I agree

Prin: I have to say that I also blame myself for any naughty things my dogs have ever done. Obviously this poor pug feels neglected and is taking his frustration out on what he sees as the source!

I think pugs are sooo cute - and the way they snort is adorable!

There is no way that I would give up a dog or any other animal that I had. In fact, my husband and I have been in battle mode over my lizards for quite some time. Our house is small, their cage is huge and hubby has been wanting to get rid of them for some time now. I have asthma and have a hard time cleaning their cage because it'll trigger an attack, so the cage doesn't get cleaned as often as it needs since my son moved out, so the house smells sometimes. I've had the big one for close to 15 years and the other one for about 12 or 13 years. I keep telling him that I can't give them up - I have a responsibility to care for them until they die. They are both getting old and even though I have made them vegetarians, iguanas average life span is only 15 years. Being vegetarians will let them live a little longer, but probably not by much. I will fight to keep them and I will win (as I am sure my hubby realizes - or should by now )!!!