Thread: Iams
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by coonlover
In my mailbox today I got a package from Peta with some stickers on Iams cruelty and a poster, so my boyfreind went out to do some shopping and he had to go the the petsore to get some food and catnip and he took some stickers with him to stick on their board and some bags of food, he said he felt so naughty I took a walk to the store and put some on some poles on the way and on the way back I saw someone looking at them, I dont feel naughty at all. I still have alot left and will be sticking them all over Brantford.
All I'm going to say is, please use some discretion where you stick them. Not just PETA, but I have seen some other activist groups putting thier stickers all over the place, and it really irratates me to see them do it to public property like walls of buildings and street signs and such. My taxes have to pay to remove those, and if they cause any damage coming off, it is quite expensive. Not commenting on the cause or anything, just asking for discretion. It can (and has) work against otherwise well-meaning groups.