View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2005, 12:23 PM

looking for decent kibble in Edmonton

I have an indoor cat who was raised on a decent quality cat food, but nothing special and I've finally decided to upgrade his food. I wouldn't worry so much if he had the chance to eat mice and birds and stuff to suppliment himself, but he's an indoor baby and doesn't get any of that stuff.

What I'm looking for is a place in Edmonton that sells a quality kibble at a decent price. I can go to the pet store, but I have very little extra money to spend and I'm convinced there must be something cheaper than that around. I don't mind spending the money on him, but I'd prefer to get the same product somewhere else at a better price.

The same goes for my dog. He's on my parents' farm right now. They feed the same cheapish brand as me but the dogs there get lots of bones and stuff. I'd like to put him back on something like Wellness (he got that as a young pup) when he comes home in a month because I really did notice the difference in his scat.

Ultimatly, I'd like to feed raw, but my freezer is about the size of a postage stamp, so a totally raw diet isn't reasonable right now.