Thread: Fishy pics
View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the compliments guys!
Sorry, I've been gone so much, I've been doing lots of fish research and setting up tanks and whatnot.

Quote:
Any pics of the full tank?
Id love to see.
Which tank?
The bichir/rope tank looks terrible right now, we just threw some plastic plants and stuff we had laying around in lol. Actually a few tanks look like this at the moment.

Funny story about the senegal. Ours is really too small to get out at the moment, but one of my ropes pushed our glass hood open and ended up on the floor one day, luckily he wasn't out for long and is ok. I didn't realize they're that strong, he was one of our smaller ones too.
Now I have weights on the lids, so hopefully that helps but they seem to be escape artists, so we'll see.

The bichir is still shy, but one of our ropes likes to come up and see me and be petted now. He also likes to sit on my hand, I caught some pics.

I also got another pic of our leporinus. He's in a 29g but growing, so he'll have to be moved pretty soon. His tank is next to our couch and he stares at me. He's around 5 inches now and was 2 when we got him a few months ago.