View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2010, 10:27 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Thanks everyone. Rocky was a special boy. He deserves a special memorial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon1233A View Post
OMG 14+, I've just spent a long time looking at all the beautiful pieces of art you've so generously sent your friends. You truly are a very gifted artist, have you ever thought of supplementing your income by taking orders or advertising? I'm sure you could make a fortune to help with your many kitties!
Thanks shannon. I have thought of that. In fact it 's been mentioned here often. I have told members all they have to do is pm me and we can talk. The problems with me taking orders are my kitties and work. Well, the kitties aren't problems but you know what I mean. It does not leave me a lot of time to work on these pieces. Right now I do them at my leisure at night while watching TV. Some pieces can be done quite quickly. Some pieces take up to 50 hours to burn. If I was a tad more organized I could probably do one or two a week. Right now I'm lucky to do one every few weeks.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!