View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2011, 03:14 PM
You can call me DOG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfields View Post
klm, do you think that lily growing there could be this one....

Meadow Lily
Lilium canadense x grayii
Glorious, dangling beauty. Nodding, bell shaped flowers with recurved petals of yellow through to burnt orange-red with heavy maroon spotting.

If it is, to buy it here, 1 for $24.
Not sure GF. They're pretty common around my area and see many houses with them lined in flower beds as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsqU4r3d View Post
He has been my constant shadow ever since. My hubby always called him "that shameless dogfaced mama's boy!" Chum has been my little savior, without him I do not know how I would have gone on after loosing my husband to cancer at the age of 52. So maybe Gryphon and Chum are long lost brothers.
Oh the resemblance is truly remarkable! My hubby was always fond of the Springer breed and when he came home with an advertisement, he was so excited and wanted to equal out some testosterone amongst female hormones.

While I was so not up to another puppy, we brought Gryphon home almost 8 years ago and wouldn't change it for the world.

Now hubby teases me as Gryphon is MY shadow. Anytime I get up or walk about, Gryphon is stuck like glue on me and I can hear hubby talking in Gryphon tongue, "Mommy, Mommy!"

Gryphon is also a dogfaced mama's boy CsqU4r3d!

Rest in Peace Bailey: 12/10/95-1/9/09 (Golden Retriever)
Rest in Peace Kitty: 7/1/2000 - 10/7/2013
Rest in Peace Gryphon (sounds like Griffin): 10/15/2004 - 11/18/2017 (English Springer Spaniel)
Bella: 3/09/2005 LHD Cat adopted by/from Child
Mollie: 6/2/2009 (English Setter)