Thread: Dog at Mile 26
View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 05:37 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahGrey View Post
Tundra Qween, the link you provided doesn't seem to be working...or it just might be my computer. Just very interested in seeing what OSPCA is telling them....grr
Noah sorry about that,,,it was working for me last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
T-Q thank you!
I looked at all the 198 pics and I am sitting here crying,hubby comes in,asks"Who died now"
I cry because seeing all these dogs is overwhelming,seeing all these wonderful people,taking the initiative because of their love of animals,is amazing
chico I'm sorry it made u cry, but I understand what u mean. It's very sad and at the same time it's nice to see how wonderful human beings can be to animals in need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
http://www.cbc.ca/sudbury/media/audi...gman_jun21.wma

Here is the link.

It states that the OSPCA is monitoring the situation ???? What about helping ???
Thanks for the working link L4H. The OSPCA go in the bush? There are millions of mosquitoes and blackflies up there! You can see in one of those pics the person wearing a bug hat? Well that is so u don't lose your mind by the bugs! I have one too and a jacket when I use to work out in my gardens all the time and that was here in town,,never mind in the bush. OSPCA would never go up there during prime bug season! Hubs told me that lumberjacks working in the bush would go crazy from the bugs and have to be brought into the hospital. Lots of the moose and bears come out of the bush too and go into the river to get away from the bugs on really bad years.

~Tegan 9 year old yellow lab~
~Wilbur 9 year old LH cat~
~Mirabelle 18 mos dsh~
~O'Shawnnessey 18 mos dsh~
~Darby 1 year old dsh~
~Mindy 7 yr old shih tzu~
~Dexter 10yr old Salmon (large goldfish)

Last edited by Tundra_Queen; June 22nd, 2010 at 05:42 PM.