View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2012, 09:07 AM
paw lover

I def am gonna respond to all your points, esp with the bloodwork/figures... But she's laying on my tummy right now purring. .

I did take her to a new vet yesterday, && he was very insistant on putting her to sleep right away because of her breathing...

He was kind of a wank about it, which I super do not appreciate, but at the same time, it has been in my thoughts.

She just seems mostly miserable now, && I don't want her to be uncomfortable or in pain anymore. Everytime I pick her up, she meows, but it's not a happy meow. What really kills me, is that when she does cuddle, she just loves on me, && that breaks me heart, && makes me feel guilty for wanting to put her to sleep, which makes me feel guilty again for not wanting to [which I have been reading is normal to feel both ways]

I've never had to go through this before, && she is my first kitty. She's 15/16 years old. I had always wanted a kitty before, but my mom wouldn't let me because we couldn't afford it, which I never understood when I was younger. I was 11/12 when we got her, && she's my little baby, so it's just breaking my heart, && as much as I don't want to, I know it's the right thing to do...

I just have no damn idea how the Hell I am supposed to schedule this... I might have to make my husband do it. Right now I am looking into how it is done, what to expect, etc. I want to have someone come to my house. She HATES the car. I don't wanna bring her somewhere, esp when that's so stressful for her for her last day. That's just ****ty.

I am also looking into how I can get her paw prints, && save some of her fur... Which I feel almost sounds weird? [the saving some fur part]

If you have any advice, I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you so so sooo, much for taking the time to read && respond to my post. She got up now, so I will try to post to your response.