View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2005, 06:00 PM

sammiec,

Yeah, things are good. I hadn't logged in a looong time. Generally things are super with Wendel. I stopped the lactulose just before Christmas, as he seemed fine, and sure enough he is pooping a-OK. He is actually getting a little chubby, but they are best of friends! They do some wacky things, but hey...they're cats right?! Tucker will be 1 next Thursday in fact.

I have a feeling he probably stepped or jumped on something. I swear I saw a tiny little cut on the same paw a while ago. I just happened to notice it while wrestling with him the other day. Today even, I picked him up and touched it, and even gave it a squeeze, but as I said...didn't faze him one bit. It also kind of appears like the skin is dry. Otherwise though, he is one wacky beast!

I hope to get some new pics of the 2 dudes and post them up. You'd be surprised how dark Wendel has gotten. Has more of a tabby look now on his sides, but still the exotic looking 1/2 siamese, blue eyes, etc on his face.

Sorry, for being away, but I was reading, just not much to post. Also, it is hard sometimes when my only daytime access is thru the pc's at work.