View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2007, 02:30 PM

Thanks mummummum, Dr Lee, and crazydays, Jimmy seems to be doing better except for the diarrhea. We just got back from the ER, Jimmy's hydration is good, and his kidney function is ok and wasn't affected by the medication. His heart rate and breathing actually improved. I am very happy that he didn't need an IV and can come home with us after the examination.

We got some anti-diarrhea medication for him, so hopefully we will see his diarrhea stop soon. The vet also suggested to give him easy digested food starting now since he is literally skin and bones. He weights 13.6lb from 14.2 since Wed. and he was around 18 before the illness. I will try mummummum's suggestion and give him som white rice and pumpkin later. I also got a bottle of Nature's Bounty's probiotic acidophilus. Hope it's close enough to bio-k. The doctor said I can give him half capsule a day.

The past two weeks have been really emotional, and I was worried sick yesterday. Although his illness is complicated and his condition is not stablized yet, at least we are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel:love: .

Last edited by barryku; July 29th, 2007 at 02:33 PM.