View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Senior Contributor

VCheng,the whiskers is nothing to worry about,I find them all the time...your cats are not going to end up whithout whiskers
As for poisoning,I would assume it means vomiting,listlessness,not eating,sick in general.Why would you ask that? Is there a chance they were poisoned?
The book I have is a beautiful big book,with 527 pics of cats.It's called"The Noble cat"Aristocrat of the Animal World. By Howard Loxton.It tells you everything about cats,but nowadays the Internet does the same.
Are your cats still not up to par?Do they seem sick? I think the whole experience with a bath at the hands of a stranger,the perfume and whatever else they did to them,has them a little traumatized,hopefull they'll be back to normal soon..
I think you are a bit of a worry-wart,just like me,but Pets.ca does that to you,reading about worms,fleas etc....I check the litter-boxes every day,how many pee-balls there is and disect the poop to check for worms In the meantime I have 3 perfectly healthy happy cats
It's like reading a medical-book,all of a sudden you might feel near death,because you might have imaginary symtoms described