View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2010, 02:56 AM

beena short while since i last came on.
i dont think i have a chance at clipping her claws, shes too fiesty. we're kinda feeling eachothers boundaries out, well atleast i am.
she knows not to play around my face, and not to paw at my face, but despite knowing this, she paws at maybe bites myearlobe, and then makes a run for it lol. shes currently sitting on my shoulders right now on her own, first time ever, so im very happy even though its shortlived.
she now understands "no!" or "stop!" to mean "screw off" or simply "no!"/"bad girl!"

if she gets to fiesty when im in bed, i just yell no or stop, especially when she nibbles at my earlobes, which shes doing right now. anyhow, i do that and she goes away, yesterday was the only time i actually slept, despite having a really ticklish feeling all over my fave from her whiskers.
i sometimes push her off the bed lightly, so she gets the point. she usually does, and then comes back, and slowly gets more and more into her usual routine of pouncing around on my body. i just leave the window open noweven when i leave for work. she usually sleeps or leaves the room when im away.

anyhow, i changed her litter box to tidy cats, its amazing, even picked up all of her urine, but im gonna have to keep buying more of it.

really want a playmate for her. ill have to ask around, the persian cat i was gonna take got stolen.

i found out she isnt really sucking on her infection only, she sucks on whatever makes for a good "nipple" for her to suckle on. thats good, but i still want to get her infection checked out.

all in all, shes can get fiesty and naughty, but i know its just a stage shes going through, i can tell already she doesnt mind cuddling next to my face, and loves to be around me, she follows me around.

just like to say thanks again for all the support and positivity! especially catlover! you really stuck around!
i think its time to put this thread to rest and start a new one if i need any help
"For those whom Islam has embraced, the greatest witness to God's unremitting, pursuing, sustaining, and guiding love is the Qu'ran. Like a vast magnificent ocean, it lures you deeper and deeper into its dazzling waves until you are swept into it. But instead of drowning in a sea of darkness, as described above, you find yourself immersed in an ocean of divine light and mercy." - Dr.Jeffrey Lang