View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapar View Post
Since you seem to be the expert on the way things SHOULD BE....back up your statements and help me get them to BE THAT WAY. Your statements are akin to FLAMING if you aren't going to offer any advice.

The dog is perfectly safe running beside the truck. I wouldn't do it if I thought it wasn't. I'm not that bad of a driver that I can run over a dog that is 32' away from me.
A dog is NEVER safe running beside a truck! People who get Seeing Eye dogs, who are trained NOT to take their human close to cars,,get killed when off leash by running in front of cars!! Dogs are just dogs and they do dart out and after squirrels, whatever, no matter what the training! And your dog is not trained which is worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapar View Post
Anyways, I'm not going to be checking with this forum anymore.

Everytime I log in the discussion is about how evil I am, what a moron I am.

Two pages of posts and PERHAPS one or two pieces of good advice about Crate Training.

The rest has just been flaming and posts about what great dog owners y'all are and how I should be sentenced to death for Dog Infractions.

When the time comes that I need to nattered at about what a lousy human being I am .......I'll call my ex.

And another thing: y'all are here berating me ....shouldn't you be training your dogs? Shouldn't you be out exercising them ??

You are neglecting your pets. Shame on you.

And I didn't get the advice I needed: My dog is still a BITER. That was the whole point of this post ..to get help with that. There hasn't been one piece of advice on how to curb that.
You got plenty advice from these nice people. It will just take a lot of time and work, not just over night.

Good luck Toothy.

Debbie

~Tegan 9 year old yellow lab~
~Wilbur 9 year old LH cat~
~Mirabelle 18 mos dsh~
~O'Shawnnessey 18 mos dsh~
~Darby 1 year old dsh~
~Mindy 7 yr old shih tzu~
~Dexter 10yr old Salmon (large goldfish)