View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2008, 11:01 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Hang in there. Don't give up. Try the bigger box and see if that is her issue. You said she was getting to be on the chubby side. I have watched a few of mine who are bigger trying to go in their boxes and they miss because they position themselves wrong.
Are you scooping every day? With 2 cats maybe a couple of times a day? She may not like the smell of the other kitties "leavings".
With the litter I would suggest going back to the one you started with if she had no problem with it. She may not like the new ones.
I'm not sure I am crazy about them either. All the stuff they put in to make them odour free and clumpable etc.....
One of our other members in here uses one of those big plastic storage bins. It has solved her issues.
Can you put newspaper under the boxes so it is covering the floor around the boxes and at least when she goes you just have to pick up the paper? That would be a little cleaner for you.
Has she been vet checked lately to see if there is some other problem?
Other than these suggestions, I am stumped.