View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:28 AM

And where is your evidence to support your statements, Beauceron? I think I speak for most of us on here when I say that we are trying to provide real and accurate help and advice to others on here, and in order to do that you need to have some evidence to back up your statements. Simply stating something as strongly as you have with nothing to back you up, completely ruins your credibility and will likely make most people doubtful of what you do have to say.

Let's give the OP some honest and helpful advice here. Why do you think getting two littermates is a bad idea? Have you had a bad personal experience if so what went wrong and why? What did you do to help the situation?

Besides that we are overlooking that the OP has already bought the two pups. Giving one up is certainly not the best idea after the fact, let's be productive and constructive here.

"Many of the Earth's habitats, animals, plants, insects, and even micro-organisms that we know as rare may not be known at all by future generations. We have the capability, and the responsibility. We must act before it is too late." - Dalai Lama