View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Awwww, man, I can't believe the OSPCA has done this . I really believe they don't believe in the no kill policy and wanted to change the THS and they saw their opportunity last summer .

What the world is wrong with transporting non aggressive pit bulls out of this frigging province so they can have a life . The OSPCA has really ticked me off and I WILL NEVER donate to them again.

I know there are two general feelings about euthanasia for space, but I think they've overstepped their boundries here. THS members have donated their money based on the policy of the shelter and for OSPCA to just walk in and change policy is just wrong!!!!!

Here is a quote from the article GG posted:

Some of the THS staff planned to stage a short walkout today in protest but those plans were canceled when possible repercussions were mentioned.

I thought one of the problems that people had with Tim was that outspoken people were terminated, well I guess it is the same with the OSPCA .

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey