View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:40 AM

Talking It's my party and I cry if I want to, cry if I want to...

Well my sweet boy has turned 2 years old

When he came into my life, as some of you already know I had recently lost my brother and was in a bad depression; he pulled out of it, he gave me a reason to smile again, we have a very special bond that no one will ever take away; I have learned so much from him, and he has inspired me to pursue new things and happier paths in my life, now I am taking classes that I want to and not the ones "I should..."

It doesn't matter how bad I think my day has been, coming home to this little face and eyes full of unconditional love, makes everything better.

... Anyways, his day started with his favorite food breakfast - Cheerios, pears and rotisserie chicken, then he went to have a nap on mommy's robe . After work, we went out to the pet store as I was looking for a game (one of those that exercises the brain) but didn't find one .

So he got a Mickey shirt (since it is his favorite toy) and a cute little rain coat Plus, a nice turkey cookie kinda cupcake looking thing... which Guero got to share too, after a few tries

Name:  IMAG0171.JPG
Views: 211
Size:  74.3 KB Name:  IMAG0173.JPG
Views: 231
Size:  39.6 KB

Name:  IMAG0174.JPG
Views: 188
Size:  39.1 KB

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi