Thread: Prin take a bow
View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Learning fast

Prin take a bow

There were loads of other people involved in a thread but Prin came up with the idea and I adopted it (actually i stole her thought and took the credit but I'm giving it back) the thread went on it's usual bent on how brand name foods take and give nothing back, they lie and distort the truth to get people to buy there product. Well Prin (and others) sugested we grab the vouchers they were offering and get the free food and donate it to rescue centers. Well through the use of my friends and there make believe pets our local humane society got 15 bags of Iams and 15 bags of Purina one, 36 greenies all donated under the name of Prin . See, I said I was giving some credit back, I was going through the site adding some stuff and I remembered the phone call I got yesterday from the vets, they were offering condolences on my baby and also many many thanks from the humane society, they were shocked on how much we donated. I of course took the credit but I'm passing it on, also this is something much happier after the last message I just posted.

Last edited by x.l.r.8; November 24th, 2006 at 12:07 AM.