View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2010, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
for the next test results
Thank you!

I see.. I asked the holistic vet about classical homeopathy, too, but she said that classic one would work better when a problem is more specific and suggested not for current Akane because he doesn't have symptoms at the moment. I was a bit disappointed because I was also hoping a delicately tailored treatment for him. But she told me that she experienced combination remedy (she didn't mention the name but perhaps it's solidago comp.) worked quite significantly to kidney cats. Having heard it, I looked for more info on the internet and found several similar reports using solidago comp. So I wanted to learn more about whole homotoxicology thing. I hope there is something homeopathic treatment can do now? rather than later? I don't want to just wait until he gets worse..

Thank you for the informative links! I'll try to find out more.

I didn't know that slippery elm bark is good not only for intestinal problems but for many other things incl. bronchitis and asthma. Wonderful herb! I'll take it for myself, too, then. I've bought NOW product. Hope it's good.