View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2010, 12:50 PM

I started off with using her cage as her littebox, it's top half. Removable. I used to put it into a cardboard box, with one entrance about 4 inches off th ground to minimize litter content. Even put a t shirt inside he litterbox between the cardboard box and the litter box, and outside the cardboard box. It minimized it, but that's an amazing idea you have! How dumb was I not to think of it. Ill buy one of those door mats.

About the
Pictures, there's been so many nice moments, this is the first cat I've had that acts like a housecat.
I wish I could share these moments (that probably would come off as regular for some of you) but I've got no cam
"For those whom Islam has embraced, the greatest witness to God's unremitting, pursuing, sustaining, and guiding love is the Qu'ran. Like a vast magnificent ocean, it lures you deeper and deeper into its dazzling waves until you are swept into it. But instead of drowning in a sea of darkness, as described above, you find yourself immersed in an ocean of divine light and mercy." - Dr.Jeffrey Lang