View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2005, 03:25 PM
banned user

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberKitten
Do you mean on this Board specifically? The question is not clear (and written like a new university student with "like" in it - I'd have send it back is domeone sent that in to me, not that I see too much undergrad work.

And it's not mutually exclusive or exhaustive so none of the replies applies to how I feel.

Thus, I did not respond to it.

And please don't take my unsoliticted advice as rude - You may not have much experience in questionnnaire design and are doing the best you can and in that event, I guess the topic does arise from time to time. I myself am abyssal at keyboarding and do not mind people offering me advice - it's not my forte and I have no plans to study it but if anyone wants to crtique it, it does not bother me.

I can't honestly agree that people here are rude. Every now and then someone will say something that is hurtful or comes across as somewhat on the mean side but I figure maybe they've had a bad day - which we are all entitled to or they just are not the sort of person I do not want to know. Given that it is a public Board and one has the option to join or not to join, I can decide whether I want to respnd to that person. Sometimes, if someone makes a comment I deem politically incorrect or hurtful, I will tell them how I fell. Most of the time, they are gracious about it. If they are not, they says more about them yet again.

I do not like rude people (can barely abide them the truth be known) and if I thought this was a chracteristic that delinated this site, I would not frequent the place. But it is not something I experience often here. We do have strong opinions on this site but we are all very vocal and dedicated lobbyists on behalf of our pets. That is bound to elicit very volitile debate on occasion and I can see where someone might consider that difficult. But I would not term those discussions rude.
Sorry if I used "like" too much for you to understand, yet nobody else had a problem. I tend to do that when I speak to friends... however you quickly reminded that I am not speaking to friends. Thank you.