View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2010, 11:39 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover2 View Post
Get him neutered first of all, and after doing some rehab with him as 14+K suggested, if after a couple of months there is no improvement, I think for everyone's safety and sanity he should be euthanized, as he is a danger. I usually don't recommend this, but there are some cases where it should be done. This may be one of them.

How can you suggest that? We can not give suggestions like that without knowing the cat and watching the cat for some time and without having extensive testing done to the cat. It is quite possible the cat just needs to be in a home where he is an only pet. To tell someone to euthanize their cat is never a good idea IMO. We are not vets and do not know this cat!!! There are many many ways of helping this cat. Euthanization is not one of them IMO! Much better to try and rehome to a one pet home.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!