View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:30 PM

Now I read this, and I was at first irritated that everyone was down on you, your trying to do what you think is right for your dog and all...NOW

Now, Im like, you know, you have been here since AUGUST and you have 30....just 30 posts. And I feel like maybe you really dont CARE to try.

It doesnt take money to adjust a dogs behaviour all the time, you CAN do it on your own if you feel like putting in the effort. Im not saying that you are in the wrong for thinking maybe your dog would be better somewhere else, where the people have the resources to properly care for it, because I did rehome my biting dog when I couldnt change her habits, but I TRIED. 3 WEEKS?! You have had the dog 3 WEEKS, WTH its a silkie terrier, I have one of this, sitting right beside me as I type, shes TINY and HELPLESS, and 3 WEEKS is ALL your willing to give this dog?! I will tell you right now, Bennie has jumped on my 5 year old neice, I corrected that, he has CUT my stomach, my foot, my arm, my thigh, he has EATEN every friggin shoe I ever liked, he has driven my mother half crazy with his chewing, he stomps my cats, he runs rampant all over my house given the oppertunity. He will be 1 year on the 23rd. I HAVE HAD HIM SINCE DAY 1. He has more issues that and equestrian magazine, and STILL I wont be giving him away. I have corrected his chewing for the most part, I dont allow him to stomp the cats. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME?! HE is a great dane/newfie/something, HE is huge! YOU HAVE A SILKIE TERRIER!! GROW UP, take responsibility for something you originally ASKED FOR

30 POSTS?! You have tried NOTHING.

I am ENRAGED by your posts.

Take up any offer you get, from the peole here willing to help your dog now. He deserves it. OMG how dare you. Dont get another pet, if you cant even take the time to keep the Terrier from the child, and then introduce them slowly, to correct his growling, and niping, omg....just....ugh.....some people.